STEM VISION FOR AMERICA via NEF-SUNY TOTAL STEM SYSTEM SOLUTION (TSSS) consisting of 6 MODULES to “prepare students better for STEM Careers and College”
1. ACADEMICS (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Reading, Social Studies, Test Prep, Business, IT, Desktop, CTE etc.)– proven (State University of New York- SUNY evaluation) to advance students one grade level in 25-35 learning hours by using top-rated individualized learning mapped to your state standards, student incentives, teacher stipends, parent incentives, mentoring, teacher professional development, SUNY certificates and credits, and weekly evaluations by SUNY.
2. HANDS-ON – Student teams use Robots and Robotic programs mapped to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) to prepare for specific STEM careers such as computer science.
|3. APPLICATION- STEM Design Contest by SUNY: Using Minecraft/CAD Design Software, student teams learn coding & programming, and apply STEM and 21st century skills (critical thinking, problem solving, communication, teamwork, relationship) to design smart house (K-5 grades), smart town (grades 6-8) and smart city (grades 9-12). Winners receive awards at school, district, state and national levels.|
4. CAREER PREP– High School Students can take courses to prepare them for specific STEM/CTE careers in
5. PARENT JOB SKILLS PREP – Parents receive job skills training and SUNY certificates
6. DIGITAL LITERACY AND CHESS